Zenbeats 3.0.9 contains important performance updates and feature enhancements. Please update Zenbeats as soon as possible to optimize your experience.
Thanks for being a part of the Roland Cloud community. We value your feedback, and we’ll keep on bringing you the tools you need to create songs. If you have any Zenbeats questions, check out our support page or reach out to Customer Service.
3.0.9 Release Notes:
- Improvement: The #1 requested color theme is back: 808 Nights updated for V3
- Bug Fix: Potential crash fix with missing images
- Improvement: Can MIDI learn hardware directly to AU/VST Plugin GUIs
- Bug Fix: Prevent in-app purchase if a user is not signed in
- Improvement: New Pattern Size option is now a global default for new songs
- Improvement: ZR1 Input monitor option available in sample editor view
- Bug Fix: MIDI Editor: Fixed issue with drawing note lengths upon note creation
- Improvement: MIDI Editor: Better visibility of notes when moving position
- Improvement: Group Tracks: Can import and export group tracks
- Improvement: ZR1: VU input meter is only visible if sampling or monitoring
- Bug Fix: Fixed muted track issue with frozen tracks
- Improvement: Better Mute track behavior with multi-timbral VST/AU Plugins
- Bug Fix: ZR1: Correctly scroll selected drum headers in view when using the up/down arrows to select
- Improvement: Can set default volume for each track type. Simply set the volume to your desired default level, then tap the Track Settings (Gear icon) and select "Set Default Track Level"
- Improvement: Remember Audio Loop and Drum Sound audition levels