Skip to Content
Download Roland Cloud Manager 3.1.2
At Roland Cloud, we continually improve our systems and software to make things easier for our users. Roland Cloud Manager 3.1.2 provides critical maintenance and performance updates. We recommend updating to the latest version of Roland Cloud Manager to optimize your experience and ensure proper functionality. Please see the release notes below for specifics on this update.
Thank you for being a part of the Roland Cloud family. We value every customer and will keep bringing you the tools you need to make music. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact customer service here.
- New: The update process for RCM has been revamped.
- New: Introduced support for new purchasable type of Product.
- New: The offers in the Offers tab now support grouping, providing better organization.
- Improved: Authentication stability between Products and Service.
- Improved: RCM now performs a better disk space validation for bundles being downloaded.
- Improved: Better performance in RCM when updating its internal database file.
- Improved: Improved internal handling of the installer and uninstaller files of macOS Products, which should reduce errors seen by users.
- Fixed: Under certain circumstances, DW Soundworks might not see the Expansion Packs that are just installed.
- Fixed: Under certain circumstances, temporary files from the Expansion Packs of DW Soundworks might remain in the user system.
- Fixed: Under certain circumstances, RCM might fail to apply permissions to files when needed.
- Fixed: Under certain circumstances, the filter for Product type in the Library might not work.
- Fixed: The certain files from the RCM installation might become too large over time.
- Fixed: Some elements in the Library didn’t have a hover effect.
- Fixed: RCM could crash when clicking different visual elements.
- Fixed: RCM uninstaller doesn’t display a known Publisher.
- Fixed: Different editions of RCM in macOS could have different font sizes on screen.
- Fixed: Spill out in German text in the Activation Key screen.
- Fixed: The “Activation” tab in RCM isn’t updating its text when the user changes language.