We live in an on-demand world and things seem to move faster every day. Team Roland Cloud is constantly working to improve your creative experience. With that in mind, we are proud to announce the latest updates to both Roland Cloud Manager and Concerto.
In addition to increased loading speed, our RCM instrument library manager now supports the NVDA screen reader
software for partially sighted users. In addition, Concerto, the heart and soul of the Tera, FLAVR and Anthology Series instruments, has a pair of updated effects for you to explore. Read on to learn more about our latest updates.
New RCM Features
New Concerto Features
- Users can now check manually for RCM updates
- NVDA screen reader software for partially sighted users
- RCM now loads 3x faster
- "Send My Log" flow improved for creating support tickets
- Uncheck "custom install" checkbox to reset the library path to default, previously installed RVRs will be copied to the new path
- Added Multibus for AAX / Pro Tools
- Updated Flanger effect
- Updated Chorus effect
As with all Roland Cloud updates, this release was driven by input from you, the Roland Cloud Community. As musicians evolve, we'll be there to provide relevant releases. Have a suggestion for new effects, functionality in Roland Cloud Manager, or an instrument you'd like to see? Let us know!