At Roland Cloud we are constantly improving our systems and software to make things easier for our users. Roland Cloud Manager 2.5.13 contains important security, performance, and authentication improvements.
2.5.13 Release Notes
- Fixed: Updating from 2.5.11 (see instructions below)
- Improved: Streamlined network usage due to better handling of cached resources
- Improved: Scaling support for Windows laptops with a single monitor
- Fixed: CPU and disk usage during startup
- Fixed: Incorrect hardware plugin downloads
- Fixed: Error that prevents users from authenticating within plugins
- Fixed: Cart page now differentiates between one or multiple items
- Fixed: Hardware tab series discrepancies
- Fixed: Crashes related to automatic downloads
- Fixed: Crashes related to macOS laptops waking up from sleep mode
- Fixed: Language dropdown menu discrepancies
- Fixed: Streamlined "Send My Logs" functionality
Our update flow from Roland Cloud Manager (RCM) 2.5.11 to RCM 2.5.13 is a little different due to significant workflow upgrades and performance refinements.
To upgrade Roland Cloud Manager 2.5.11, click the library tab and hit install on Roland Cloud Manager 2.5.13 updater, as shown below.
Roland Cloud Manager will download the updater as it would any other instrument. After the download is complete, you'll be prompted to install the new version of RCM. It's that easy. Once the installation is complete, make sure you have the latest version of RCM by clicking your Account menu in the lower left-hand corner and selecting the About option (as seen below).
Download Roland Cloud Manager 2.5.13 here
Thank you for being a part of the Roland Cloud family. We value every member of our community and we’ll keep bringing you the tools you need to make music. If you have any questions or concerns about this upgrade process, please contact customer service here.