Skip to Content
DW Soundworks puts authentic drum sounds in the hands of beat creators everywhere. We’ve been listening, and we have been squashing bugs and making fixes. In this update, you’ll find better stability, improved audio quality, and much more.
Thank you for being a part of the DW and Roland Cloud families. We value you and will continue to keep bringing you the tools you need to make music. If you have any questions or need support, please reach out to customer service.
Download this free DW Soundworks update today through Roland Cloud Manager. Learn more about DW Soundworks at https://www.dwdrums.com.
Soundworks 1.0.1 Release notes
- Improved: VST3 and AU plug-in stability to reduce crashes
- Fixed Intermittent GUI lockups when using Audio Units
- Fixed: Intermittent audio pop when opening standalone DW Soundworks on Mac
- Fixed: Remapping Hi-Hat to a new position issue can cause a crash
- Fixed: Crackles or static when playing back at higher sample rates
- Improved: CPU Meter, removed GUI spiking issue
- Fixed a crash caused by users are creating their own libraries
- Fixed: Time Signature operation in the Setlist, users may have not been able to adjust the time signature
- Fixed: Grooves Page, groove clips not displaying correct bar length
- Optimized the Hi-Hat CC response for smoother transitions
- Fixed: Alias midi notes being saved in presets
- Fixed: Intermittent flamming on floor tom one when auditioning