Skip to Content
At Roland Cloud, we continually improve our systems and software to make things easier for our users. GALAXIAS 1.0.3 offers new content and performance updates. You can update directly within GALAXIAS via the notification bell. These kinds of GALAXIAS core updates are only between 12-35 MB, depending on platform, and don't require an entirely new download within RCM. Please see the release notes below for specifics on this update.
Thank you for being a part of the Roland Cloud family. We value every customer and will keep bringing you the tools you need to make music. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact customer service here.
- New: Added support for two new Sound Packs
- TR-606 Josh Wink Collection
- ZEZ009-Lifted Soul
- Improvement: Added helpful "first time" informational tip when using Smart Link feature on Macro Controllers
- Improvement: Smoother handling of loading GALAXIAS with a missing audio interface
- Fixed an issue with displaying instrument plugins while editing the Main Bus Limiter
- Fixed a potential crash when using PulseVerb
- Fixed a potential crash when retrieving Sound Pack info from the server