Inspired by contemporary beatmaking's finest, ROBOHOP is here to elevate your tracks to the top of the hit parade. It even has a name that mashes up the two popular genres that form the bedrock of its sounds: hip-hop and R&B.
From the Club to the Car to the Cloud
This collection of sounds is ideal for stepping into the club, bumping in your ride, or driving your online followers wild. Take “Savage” for example, a monophonic TR-808 patch comprised of 12 velocity ranges from ultra-clean to heavily distorted. The mod wheel function transforms the tone from a short and punchy attack to a slow, evolving assault. ROBOHOP also contains a range of bombastic bass tones, both retro and modern, along with 2 full octaves of pitched 808 kicks in the lower registers.
Designed by a Studio-Pro to Make Your Project Pop
Our designer pulled from experiences working in some of LA's top recording studios to create this carefully curated collection. We can’t wait for you to sample the sweet and salty sounds of ROBOHOP, the latest FLAVR addition to Roland Cloud. Hop to it!
Featuring Roland Cloud Concerto
Because ROBOHOP and the FLAVR Series are powered by Roland Cloud's Concerto engine, you can expect the following workflow and quality enhancing features:
- Up to 12 velocity layers per note
- ADSR resonant filter for lush sustains and harmonic decays
- Multiple instruments supported per plugin instance via separate MIDI channels
- Advanced multi-threaded loading and streaming for fast and smooth workflow
- VST, AAX, and AU compatible
- 48 kHz stereo
- Adjustable key sensitivity
- Fine and coarse tuning controls, both manually or via midi control for coarse tuning
- Best-in-class, chainable effects including convolution and classic reverb, distortion, stereo chorus, flange, compression, and stereo delay
- Per instrument limiter toggle
- Parameter automation and MIDI remote control
53 Slamming Patches
ROBOHOP includes 53 slamming patches including an extensive drum kit authentically based on legendary Roland Rhythm Composers, the TR-808 and TR-909.
Give them all a whirl as part of Roland Cloud. Does ROBOHOP have you craving more sounds? Don't forget that Roland Cloud gives you instant access to the legendary TR-808 and TR-909 Software Rhythm Composers and the ability to mix and match any genre-based FLAVR instrument with any Roland Cloud instrument.
We’ve teamed up with SyncBeats' Ehud Kaldes for this FLAVR release. Ehud is an expert producer, sound designer, and multi-instrumentalist. He has worked with the music industry's biggest names in LA's top recording studios. We're excited to give you a chance to taste Ehud's FLAVR additions to Roland Cloud.